Pages

5.09.2012

The Green Rhinoceros

Last night I had a dream I was sitting on a large grassy hill the hill that you need to climb to get to my old grade school, Falk.  It is a windy road up the hill by car but in the dream there were no roads only grass.  I was sitting on a wall on one of the hair pin turns and a green rhinoceros came up to me and nudged me I wasn't afraid but I must have moved too quickly which startled the green rhinoceros so it charged me.  I don't recall if it rammed me per se or if was I injured but I wasn't particularly worried.


Hmmmmmmm........green rhinoceros.  Had to do a search on the elusive green rhinoceros for clues.  


So I had a talk with the woman who cuts my hair about this dream (only after she relayed an amazing dream she had)
The rhinoceros was green on a green lush hill.
  

Is it time to bring someone into the fold?  Guild show is opening this friday Lenses and Filters we are trying to broaden our base.


I have been working with photomontage from the New York Times.



Onto something here and inspired by Salvador Dali's rhinoceros



Back to a family theme my parents had a print of Dali's rhinoceros

Food for thought.

2 comments:

b said...

ionesco's play first seen when Falk French teacher took our French class to the Playhouse.

Penny Mateer said...

Forgot about the play. Perhaps I need to read it.