Pages

8.18.2010

Portland Inspiration

We are back from vacation to Portland, Oregon for just a couple of nights and then onto Bend.

Portland has a wonderful creative vibe that started as soon as we stepped off the plane. Unfortunately due to time and number of people about I don't have proper recognition for each outfit but OMG too divine.

This outfit made of plastic cutlery, brilliant.

This dress is made from window blinds.

This my personal favorite is composed of Crown Royal liquor bags. Fabulous. Sadly my photography skills are poor and so the flash.


This dress used coffee filters.....

Finally, kitty litter bags.

Simply inspired.

2 comments:

David Troyer said...

Inspired, yes. Inspiring for others :-)

Penny Mateer said...

Hey David! Thanks for stopping by and you know who I was thinking of when I posted these photos.